Advance Full Body Check for Men in India
Advanced Full Body Check by Thyrocare
Reports available in 2 days
Home sample collection available
74+ tests included
Advanced Full Body Check by MFine Diagnostics
Reports available in 2 days
Home sample collection available
74+ tests included
Request a Call Back
Table of contents
What is advance full body check - Men?
An advanced full body checkup includes an exhaustive list of tests that are taken to assess your men’s medical health and diagnose if you are at risk of many life-threatening diseases.
A men’s master health checkup will include all the pathological tests connected to men’s health. It comprises tests to check deficiencies, organ health evaluation, urine analysis, cholesterol and diabetes risk assessment and complete blood count tests. An annual advanced full body checkup is recommended for all men above 18.
In this time of a pandemic, also take a COVID antibody RTPCR test for safety and assurance at the comfort of your home accurately on mfine, available in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Pune, Gurgaon and Hyderabad.
What does advance full body check- Men include?
The package includes the following:
There are a total of 75 tests included in an advanced full body checkup for men. The mfine advanced men master health checkup includes the following tests:
- 23 blood count tests: Blood tests are done to identify any infections or diseases your body may be fighting.
- 1 inflammation marker: This test is used to detect protein levels in the blood. Extremely elevated levels of protein most likely point to bacterial infections.
- 11 liver tests: These parameters are used to ascertain your liver is in good health and is functioning properly.
- 3 kidney tests: These tests are used to determine the health and functioning of your kidney system.
- 1 diabetes test: This monitors blood glucose levels and helps determine if you’re at risk for diabetes.
- 8 lipid tests: This set of tests is to calculate the levels of cholesterol and other types of fats in your blood. These levels are an indicator of the health of your heart.
- 3 thyroid tests: These are done to ensure that the thyroid gland is healthy and functional.
- 7 urine tests: A complete urine analysis is done to check for any kidney infection or urinary tract infection. Urine is also assessed for hypertension, diabetes, and fatty liver disease.
- 2 vitamin tests: These are used to ascertain you have no vitamin deficiencies.
- 1 electrolyte test: This test is used to evaluate if your salt and mineral levels in the body are balanced or not.
- 1 gout test: Uric acid is tested to check if you have gout.
Benefits of the advance full body check - Men?
While keeping up with the pace of today’s fast life, we often tend to overlook our health and forget to look after our bodies the way we should be. It is where the advanced full body check for men can help. Advance full body check for men, not only aids in the timely detection of a potential illness or disorder immediately but also provides you with much-needed peace of mind related to your health.
Other benefits can are:
- You stay updated about your health status.
- It helps detect a health problem before it advances to a severe stage.
- With the timely diagnosis of the health problem, your chances of getting treated are higher.
- It motivates you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and lowers the risk of falling ill.
- If you have an existing medical condition, regular health check-ups can keep it under control and reduce complications.
- Ensures that you save money on health treatment.
How much does advance full body check - Men cost?
Advance full body check for men cost is around Rs.1499. However, this cost might vary based on the city and the lab partner you choose.
How long does it take to complete the advance full body check - Men?
You can expect to receive an advance full body check Men result within 24 to 48 hours after the samples are collected. However, in some instances, depending on the location, medical advice and preferred lab partner, it may take longer.
What is the procedure for the advance full body check - Men?
A lab specialist will come to collect your blood and urine sample at a preferred time slot. Please make sure to follow the preparations required for this health assessment package. After collecting the samples, the specialist will send them to the lab partner. The lab partner will analyse the samples based on the tests listed in the package. You will then receive the full report within 48 hours of sample collection on the MFine web and app platform.
What preparation is required for the Advance full body check - Men?
The accuracy of the results largely depends on the preparatory steps before advance full body check for men.
Here are a few things that you must avoid or do before these tests:
- Get sufficient hours of sleep. Lack of sleep can influence blood glucose levels and other blood parameters.
- Fast for a minimum of 8 hours because some of the tests may need 12 hours of fasting.
- If an ultrasound is scheduled, drink plenty of water to fill your bladder. It facilitates the movement of ultrasonic waves.
- For the treadmill test, you must wear appropriate clothes and shoes for your comfort.
- If you take any medications regularly, consult your physician if you need to skip any medication before the check-up.
- Avoid salty food items and caffeinated drinks, alcohol for at least 24 hours before the tests as such foods can increase your blood pressure and cause irregularities in the test results.
- Also, inform the technician if you are pregnant because the check-up includes scans.
Why book The Advance Full Check through MFine?
Adults go through many lifestyle changes and are more at risk for many health conditions. Thus, an annual men’s master health checkup is recommended to ensure good health. Major systems of the body are tested, along with specific health markers for men. These indicators also show if there is a risk of any severe health condition. Early detection of such conditions gives you a little more chance to beat them.
We recommend booking the advanced full body check- Men through Mine because:
- There are dedicated professionals associated with reputed diagnostic centres. They are aptly trained in the sample collection process.
- An advanced check-up like this involves multiple parameters. This is why you need a general physician to get the reports diagnosed. You can find several qualified and experienced doctors on the MFine app from whom you can get a free consultation.
- The test results are uploaded on the MFine app within 48 hours, where you can view them without any hassles.
How to book Advance Full Body Check - Men?
For further assistance
Frequently Asked Questions on Advance Full Body Check for Men
Are MFine's lab partners NABL accredited?
All our lab partners are NABL (National Accreditation Board of Testing and Calibration of Laboratories)-accredited labs. Thyrocare, Prima Diagnostics, Neuberg, Healthians, to name a few, are our top lab partners. Most of our lab partners have state-of-the-art infrastructure facilities for diagnostic tests.
Can I avail at-home sample collection for the advanced full body check - Men on weekends?
Yes, we provide sample collections on all days of the week. The timings can vary based on the test, and tests that require 8 to 12 hours of fasting may have morning slots.
Is fasting required for advance full body check - Men?
Some of the tests in this comprehensive health check-up package require fasting before sample collection. It helps to achieve accurate results, So, when you book in advance a full body check – Men, you must maintain an 8-12 hours gap between your last meal and the time of your tests. You may drink water.
What samples are collected for the advance full body check - Men?
The samples collected for advanced full body check – Men include:
- Blood: About 23 types of blood cell tests are done to identify any blood disorders or infections
- Urine: A detailed urine analysis is conducted to detect kidney problems or urinary tract infections.
- Stool: This evaluation helps determine the presence of blood or bacteria or pathogens.
When will I receive my test results for the advanced full body check - Men?
Will you receive your test results within 48 hours of sample collection? You can download your reports on the MFine web and app platforms.
Will I get the result interpretation for my test results?
You will have a free doctor consultation along with your test results for the advanced full body check – Men. Our senior doctor will help you understand your results accurately and advise medications and lifestyle changes wherever required.
Which is the best place in India for advance full body check - Men - Men?
If you plan to go for a full body check, MFine can be the right platform. MFine connects you with the top lab partners of your city for anAdvance full body check – Men. All our lab partners are NABL certified. Also, you can avail a free doctor consultation to understand your lab results accurately after the check-up.
Can an Advanced full body check - Men detect cancer?
While a few of the tests included in the package may indicate the chances of cancerous growth, it is not definitive. It is always advisable to follow up with a doctor and undergo further testing.
What is the ideal frequency of the advanced full body check - Men - Men?
The frequency of a full-body check depends on the age of the person.
So, people below 30 should get this check-up done once in 2-3 years.
Those belonging to the age group of 30-40 should get checked once every alternate year or once a year depending on their health status.
People above 50 years must get a full body check done annually.
Can the advance full-body check-Men detect heart problems, eye conditions, or bone-related disorders?
Yes. AnAdvance full body check- Men often consists of an electrocardiogram, a non-invasive test to detect heart abnormalities. Also, there are eye tests to detect diabetic retinopathy, glaucoma, and bone density tests to check for osteoporosis and other bone conditions.