15 matches found for: Cardiologists In Noida
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
Your First consultation is
No Cardiologists available for this location currently
Cardiologists from other locations
MD- Internal Medicine, DNB- Cardiology
22+ years exp
MD - General Medicine, DM - Cardiology
16+ years exp
Let’s Get Connected with mfine Online to Come Across the Best Cardiologists
Cardiology is an important field of medicine, where cardiologists deal with different heart disorders along with some parts of circulatory system-disorders. A Cardiologist in Noida diagnoses any congenital heart defects, heart failure, coronary artery disease, electrophysiology and valvular heart disease and initiates the treatment post these diagnoses. When you or your dear ones encounter such life-threatening diseases, you can take online consultation from a cardiologist. Here at mfine, you can reach out to any renowned heart specialist in Noida via online for the regular check up to prevent the occurrence of heart diseases or circulatory diseases. You can check out mfine to get details of all cardiologists in your area, before paying a visit.
When Should You Visit a Cardiologist through mfine?
Visiting a cardiologist for regular check is important, because they are specialist in internal medicine of heart problems, which can only be diagnosed by a cardiology doctor in Noida. Cardiologists not only diagnoses various heart diseases, they also undertake intricate treatment or run various procedures for those diagnosis if it is required, like angioplasty & stenting, cardiac rehabilitation, heart transplant and many more.
Here are the cardiac ailments which the Best Cardiologist in Noida can treat before they turn life-threatening:
- Hypertension: It is also known as high blood pressure. At this state, the blood pressure elevates persistently in the arteries.
- Cardiac Arrhythmia: It is known as irregular heartbeat. This consists of a set of conditions where the heartbeat is too fast, too slow or irregular. It may result in cardiac arrest, heart failure or stroke.
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD): Ischemic Heart Disease is another name for CAD and it is a group of diagnosis which includes unstable angina, stable angina, MI or myocardial infarction and also sudden cardiac death.
- Cardiac Arrest: Cardiac arrest happens when blood flow stops suddenly due to the heart failure.
- Congenital Heart Defects: It is structural problem of heart from birth.
At mfine when you search for Cardiologist near me, you are going to be presented with a list of experienced, and effective cardiologists as we know how important each life is.
Contact any of the top cardiologists for checkup at mfine Now!
Other Specialities in Noida
Top Hospitals on mfine
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App