15 matches found for: Cardiologists In Mumbai
Consult City's Top Doctors, The Minute You Need To
Your First consultation is
No Cardiologists available for this location currently
Cardiologists from other locations
MD- Internal Medicine, DNB- Cardiology
22+ years exp
Cardiologist Online Consultation on mfine: Meet the Best Cardiologist in Mumbai
Cardiology is an internal branch of medicine that involves treatment of heart and blood vessel disorders. People suffering from cardiovascular or heart diseases are usually referred to a Cardiologist. Cardiologists in Mumbai specialize in carrying out tests and procedures like angioplasty, pacemaker insertion, and heart catheterization. Look up for a cardiologist near me to find the best heart specialist in Mumbai.
When should you see a Cardiologist?
If a person is suffering from a heart condition and the physician refers him to a cardiologist, he should take immediate action.
Symptoms indicating a heart problem are:
- Chest pain or angina
- Shortness of breath
- Changes in heart rhythm or rate
- High blood pressure
The best cardiologist in Mumbai would carry out a number of tests for abnormal heart rhythm or murmur. They also treat patients who have suffered a heart attack or heart failure. They also advise patients and help them make decisions about heart catheterization, angioplasty, stenting, and heart surgery.
Cardiologist online consultation is the first step for a patient to understand his heart health. A cardiologist would review the medical history of a patient and carry out the necessary physical examinations.
What does a Cardiologist Treat on mfine?
- Hypertension: High blood pressure is the first telltale sign of an upcoming heart problem. It is very important to keep the blood pressure numbers in check so that the heart health is not affected. The best cardiologist in Mumbai suggests different ways and medications keep blood pressure in control.
- Heart Health Evaluation: Cardiologists are trained to evaluate heart health based on symptoms of patients. Evaluation tools include different tests like ECG, EEG, Stress Test, Ambulatory ECG etc.
- History of Diabetes: A patient with a family history of diabetes has greater chances of developing a heart disease. Cardiologists on mfine take the medical and family history of a patient as an important part of the treatment.
- Lifestyle Changes: Day-to-day habits play a very important role in shaping up the health of an individual. Poor food habits, late working hours, and a sedentary lifestyle are some of the crucial factors that may promote heart diseases.
- Pre and Post Operative Care: It takes time to recover from a heart surgery. The pain and traumatic experience often lead to mental health problems in patients. Cardiologists in Mumbai help patients to manage their condition and lead a better life.
Consult the best Cardiologist in Mumbai only on mfine.
Other Specialities in Mumbai
Top Hospitals in Mumbai
Give a missed call to 08061914343 to Download the App