Cardiologists in Gurgaon
Consultation Fees Starts from ₹ 499
Dr. Saleha Noorain
MD - Internal Medicine, DNB - Cardiology, MBBS
3 years exp
Dr. Yogesh Kumar Kothari. A
MD- Internal Medicine, DNB- Cardiology
23 years exp
Dr. Deepak Krishnamurthy
MD- General Medicine, DNB (Cardiology)
20+ years exp
Consult Cardiology/Heart experts online
Today, our generation is occupied with a stressful life, therefore, the reasons for the heart to face problem increase. Cardiology is that field of internal medicine which deals with the treatment and diagnosis of diseases related to the cardiovascular system. Hence, it has become important to keep a check on the health of your heart and consult a Cardiology Doctor in Gurgaon. Finding a Cardiologist in Gurgaon is no longer a big issue because mfine has found a solution. At mfine, we help you to find the Best Cardiologist in Gurgaon from our list. You can either opt for Cardiologist online consultation or visit them yourself for a detailed checkup.
What we cover
A cardiologist acts as a consultant to other doctors and generally, a physician recommends one for us. However, if you have decided to choose the cardiologist yourself you are in the right place. At mfine, you can easily find them. All you have to do is search Cardiologist near me; you will get plenty of options to choose from. These Heart specialists in Gurgaon are experts who will make sure you get the best treatment according to your health status.
- They check sedentary lifestyle, family history of diabetes or high BP, eating habits: The specialist will ensure that you are having a nutritious and proper diet that matches your unique lifestyle. They will keep a regular check on your blood pressure levels and diabetes.
- Hypertension or high BP: They will try to regulate your blood pressure. They will provide you with proper medication and treatment so that it does not reach to a critical situation.
- Focus on the post-operative care of cardiac patients: Cardiac patients need special care and attention. Hence, the cardiologist makes sure that they are given proper treatment and medication even after the operation.
- Evaluating heart-related reposts and tests: All the reports related to the heart are properly examined. The best treatment is to be given to the patients are then selected accordingly.
- Pre-operative care and management: The cardiologist will examine whether the patient is fit enough for the operation.
- Treatment changes if required: If the patient does not respond well to a particular treatment, then an alternative solution is selected according to the health condition of the patient.
A heart problem is not a matter to be taken lightly; therefore one must go for the best cardiologist only. Search a best one in your area through mfine.