Consult with a
Neurosurgeon near you
Consult Top Neurosurgical Specialists Online on mfine
A neurosurgeonis a specialist who has received training in diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the brain, peripheral nerves, spinal cord, vascular disorders, brain stroke, and muscles. In most cases, general physicians refer patients to neurosurgeons if they complain of symptoms indicating a neurological condition.
mfine provides the best platform for neurosurgeon online consultation. Choose your neurosurgeonon mfine.
What do Neurosurgeon Doctors do?
Neurosurgeons specialize in treating patients with medical conditions like neurological trauma, stroke, a tumor of the nervous system, infection of the nervous system, autoimmune diseases, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, peripheral nerve disease, neuromuscular disease, dementia, headaches, sleep disorders, movement disorders.
What do we treat?
- Headaches:Frequent, throbbing headache is a telltale sign of a complication. As headaches are very common, people tend to avoid seeing the doctor. If a headache is severe, consult a neurosurgical specialist
- Dizziness:While weakness may cause dizziness, sometimes the cause may be a deep-seated condition like Vertigo and Disequilibrium. These feelings have medical causes, which require intensive treatment and care. Ask the neurosurgeon
- Chronic Pain:A chronic backache or neck pain with numbness, weakness, and problem with bowel or bladder condition indicates a neurosurgical condition. Consult the best neurosurgeon
- Numbness/tingling:Numbness or a tingling sensation may indicate a medical problem. While it could be the result of low blood pressure, anxiety, or tension, peripheral nerve diseases cannot be ruled out. Only proper diagnosis can reveal the underlying cause of this condition.
- Movement Problem:Patients with movement restrictions and associated complications like clumsiness, unintentional movements, tremors, rigidity, or difficulty walking, must report to a neurosurgeon. A proper evaluation can rule out risks of serious diseases like Parkinson’s disease.
- Seizures:Seizure and epilepsy are conditions that demand proper medical care and therapy. It is very important to look into the underlying cause of these conditions before administering treatment.
mfine gives you a trusted platform for neurosurgeon online consultation. Choose the neurosurgeononline and go ahead. Even if you had already consulted a neurosurgeon and are still not sure then mfine is the right place to seek a second opinion.
Epilepsy & Seizures
Movement Disorders & Parkinson's Disease
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Top Doctors in Neurosurgeon
Dr. B.S.V. Raju
MS, DNB (Ortho), MCh (Neurosurgery) Spine Fellow, Wayne State University, USA Spine & Peripheral Nerve Fellow, Standford University, USA
26 years exp
Dr. Anitha Kotha
DNB - General Medicine, DM - Neurology (NIMS)
5 years exp
Dr. P. Ranganadham
MCh (Neurosurgery, AIIMS, Delhi)
5 years exp