Available on MFine
Ms. Raisa Bhatia
- 9+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MA - Psychology Osmania University, 2016
M.Phil - Clinical Psychology Osmania University, 2021
About Ms. Raisa Bhatia
"Ms Raisa Luther is a licensed clinical psychologist, with over 9 years of experience in the field of mental health, along with a demonstrated history of delivering evidence-based psychotherapies for a variety of mental health conditions within both adult and child populations. She holds an MPhil in Clinical Psychology, an MSc in Mental Health from the reputed university of King’s College London (UK), as well as a Masters in Psychology. Ms. Luther applies a combination of therapeutic techniques to treat various disorders such as depression, anxiety, eating disorders, psychosis, substance abuse, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), mood disorders, and dual disorders. Her core competencies include psycho diagnostic assessment, substance use disorder treatment, and therapy for mood disorders like depression and bipolar. Other interests include mindfulness-based practice, clinical research, outreach, and training activities, both for individuals and organizations. She is also an internationally certified addiction professional (ICAP 1 certified) under the Colombo Plan"... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Ms. Raisa Bhatia specializes in?
Ms. Raisa Bhatia specializes as a Psychotherapist
What is the educational qualification of Ms. Raisa Bhatia ?
Ms. Raisa Bhatia has the following educational qualification,
- MA - Psychology from Osmania University, 2016
- M.Phil - Clinical Psychology from Osmania University, 2021
How many years of experience of Ms. Raisa Bhatia has?
Ms. Raisa Bhatia has 9+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Ms. Raisa Bhatia ?
- You can book an appointment with Ms. Raisa Bhatia using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Ms. Raisa Bhatia .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Ms. Raisa Bhatia available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Ms. Raisa Bhatia , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.