Available on MFine
Dr. Vasu Sharma
Joint / Muscle SpecialistOrthopedician
- Joint / Muscle Specialist
- 9+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSVMMC & Safdarjung Hospital-2010
MS (Ortho)Central Institute of Orthopedics
DNB(Ortho)National Board of Examinations-2015
About Dr. Vasu Sharma
Dr. Vasu Sharma is an Orthopedian with more than 9 years of experience. He specialises in Paediatric Orthopedics. According to him, mental and physical well being is very important and he preaches the importance of this to all his patients. His philosophy is that let nature heal naturally and is a preacher that follows by example.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Vasu Sharma specializes in?
Dr. Vasu Sharma specializes as a Orthopedician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Vasu Sharma ?
Dr. Vasu Sharma has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital-2010
- MS (Ortho) from Central Institute of Orthopedics
- Safdarjung Hospital from 2014
- DNB(Ortho) from National Board of Examinations-2015
How many years of experience of Dr. Vasu Sharma has?
Dr. Vasu Sharma has 9+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Vasu Sharma ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Vasu Sharma using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Vasu Sharma .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Vasu Sharma available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Vasu Sharma , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.