Available on MFine
Dr. Reetadyuti Mukhopadhyay
Joint / Muscle SpecialistOrthopaedician
English, Hindi, Bengali
- Joint / Muscle Specialist
- 10+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 2009
MS - Orthopaedics Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak, 2014
DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic SurgeryDNB board, New Delhi, 2015
About Dr. Reetadyuti Mukhopadhyay
Dr. Reetadyuti Mukhopadhyay is a dedicated sports & arthroscopic surgeon proficient in Shoulder instability, Bankart, SLAP, RC repair, Total Reverse Shoulder Arthroplasty, Knee ligament reconstruction, meniscus surgery, etc. He is particularly keen in shoulder arthroscopic surgeries. Dr. Mukhopadhyay did his MBBS from MAMC, Delhi (2009) and completed his MS from PGIMS, Rohtak (gold medalist, 2014; under the able guidance of Prof SS Sangwan and Prof. N.K. Magu), this was followed by DNB (2015). After doing his senior residency from PGIMS, Rohtak he went on to train in sports injuries and arthroscopy from Technical University of Munich, Munich (Germany) under Prof. A. Imhoff in 2015. After coming back to India he worked with Dr. Nishith Shah, a renowned arthroscopic surgeon practicing in Ahmedabad. In 2016 he successfully completed a 6 months fellowship program in sports injuries and arthroscopic surgeries at Queen Mary Hospital (University of Hong Kong), Hong Kong under Dr. Yau WP, Peter. He has the keen interest in academics and research and has many publications in international journals to his credit. He has also participated in various national and international conferences and made presentations. He is an active member of various societies like the Indian Arthroscopy Society, International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery & Orthopedic sports Medicine (ISAKOS), Asia-Pacific Knee Arthroscopy, Sports Medicine Society (APKASS), International Society for Knowledge for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty (ISKSAA), IOA etc. He is committed in his endeavor to lessen suffering and promote good health and an active sporting life.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Reetadyuti Mukhopadhyay specializes in?
Dr. Reetadyuti Mukhopadhyay specializes as a Orthopedician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Reetadyuti Mukhopadhyay?
Dr. Reetadyuti Mukhopadhyay has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 2009
- MS - Orthopaedics from Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences Rohtak, 2014
- DNB - Orthopedics/Orthopedic Surgery from DNB board, New Delhi, 2015
How many years of experience of Dr. Reetadyuti Mukhopadhyay has?
Dr. Reetadyuti Mukhopadhyay has 10+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Reetadyuti Mukhopadhyay?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Reetadyuti Mukhopadhyay using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Reetadyuti Mukhopadhyay.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Reetadyuti Mukhopadhyay available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Reetadyuti Mukhopadhyay, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.