Available on MFine
Dr. Priyesh Dhoke
Joint / Muscle SpecialistOrthopedician
- Joint / Muscle Specialist
- 17+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
M.S.(Ortho.)SHIVAJI UNIV, KOLHAPUR, 2008
About Dr. Priyesh Dhoke
Dr.Priyesh Dhoke has done his M.S (Ortho) and fellowship trained in spine surgeon with several national and international recognitions. He was also selected for the prestigious AO Spine international clinical spine fellowship for one year at the AO spine referral center Brisbane Australia .Pursing his interest further he was trained at Singapore General Hospital as a consultant spine surgeon at MIOT International Hospital, Chennai for one year, he finally decided to dedicate his services at Nagpur and Central India .... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Priyesh Dhoke specializes in?
Dr. Priyesh Dhoke specializes as a Orthopedician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Priyesh Dhoke ?
Dr. Priyesh Dhoke has the following educational qualification,
- M.B.B.S from NAGPUR UNIV,2003
- M.S.(Ortho.) from SHIVAJI UNIV, KOLHAPUR, 2008
How many years of experience of Dr. Priyesh Dhoke has?
Dr. Priyesh Dhoke has 17+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Priyesh Dhoke ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Priyesh Dhoke using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Priyesh Dhoke .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Priyesh Dhoke available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Priyesh Dhoke , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.