Available on MFine
Dr. Ashima Gulia
GynaecologistObstetrics & Gynecology
- 13+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSSCB Medical College, Cuttack, 2007
MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)Utkal University, Orissa, India, 2012
About Dr. Ashima Gulia
Dr. Ashima Gulia is a Gynecologist at Madhukar Rainbow Children's Hospital, Malviya Nagar, Delhi and has an experience of 11 years in this field. Dr. Ashima Gulia practices at Vandana Diagnostics in Malviya Nagar, Delhi. She completed MBBS from SCB Medical College, Cuttack in 2007 and MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Utkal University, Orissa, India in 2012. "... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Ashima Gulia specializes in?
Dr. Ashima Gulia specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Ashima Gulia ?
Dr. Ashima Gulia has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from SCB Medical College, Cuttack, 2007
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) from Utkal University, Orissa, India, 2012
How many years of experience of Dr. Ashima Gulia has?
Dr. Ashima Gulia has 13+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ashima Gulia ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Ashima Gulia using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Ashima Gulia .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Ashima Gulia available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Ashima Gulia , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.