Available on MFine
Dr. V Ramesh
English, Hindi, Telugu
- 16+ Years Experience
- Madinaguda, Hyderabad
Available in 11 hours
#222, Phase 2Mythri Nagar, MadinagudaGowtham Model School,
Madinaguda, Hyderabad, Hyderabad
Madinaguda, Hyderabad, Hyderabad
Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
Renal Replacement Therapy
Renal (Kidney) Surgery
Kidney Stone Treatment
Kidney Disease Treatment
Acute Kidney Disease ( AKI ) Treatment
Kidney Failure Treatment
Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) treatment
Blood in Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Acute Renal Failure
Consultant NephrologistSrikara Hospital, Hyderabad
MBBSDr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh2003
MD - General MedicineDr. NTR University of Health Science2008
DM - NephrologyNizam Institute of Medical Science2012
About Dr. V Ramesh
Currently, the doctor is working as Consultant Nephrologist in Srikara Hospital. Additionally, the doctor has MD - General Medicine from Dr. NTR University of Health Science and DM - Nephrology from Nizam Institute of Medical Science. Over the years, the doctor has gained trust among patients in the field of Nephrology. During the pandemic, the doctor also provided consultation via call, video, and chat. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. V Ramesh specializes in?
Dr. V Ramesh specializes as a Nephrologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. V Ramesh ?
Dr. V Ramesh has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh
- MD - General Medicine from Dr. NTR University of Health Science
- DM - Nephrology from Nizam Institute of Medical Science
Where does Dr. V Ramesh practices?
Dr. V Ramesh practices at
- Srikara Hospital, Hyderabad
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. V Ramesh ?
The common services provided by Dr. V Ramesh are
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Laparoscopic Nephrectomy
- Hemodiafiltration (HDF)
- Renal Biopsy
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Renal (Kidney) Surgery
- Kidney Stone Treatment
- Kidney Disease Treatment
- Acute Kidney Disease ( AKI ) Treatment
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) treatment
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
- Acute Renal Failure
- Kidney Dialysis
How many years of experience of Dr. V Ramesh has?
Dr. V Ramesh has 16+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. V Ramesh ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. V Ramesh using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Select your location as Hyderabad
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. V Ramesh .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. V Ramesh available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. V Ramesh , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.