Available on MFine
Dr. Sohil Shah
English, Hindi, Marathi
- 12+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
D.N.B. (General Medicine)NEW DELHI UNIV,2013
D.N.B. (Nephrology)NEW DELHI UNIV,2017
About Dr. Sohil Shah
Dr. Sohil Shah is a Nephrologist/Renal Specialist in Malad West, Mumbai and has an experience of 6 years in this field. Dr. Sohil Shah practices at Surana Hospital in Malad West, Mumbai. He completed DNB - General Medicine from National Board Of Examination in 2013,DNB - Nephrology from National Board Of Examination in 2017 and MBBS from Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik in 2007.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Sohil Shah specializes in?
Dr. Sohil Shah specializes as a Nephrologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Sohil Shah ?
Dr. Sohil Shah has the following educational qualification,
- M.B.B.S from MUHS NASHIK,2009
- D.N.B. (General Medicine) from NEW DELHI UNIV,2013
- D.N.B. (Nephrology) from NEW DELHI UNIV,2017
How many years of experience of Dr. Sohil Shah has?
Dr. Sohil Shah has 12+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Sohil Shah ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Sohil Shah using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Sohil Shah .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Sohil Shah available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Sohil Shah , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.