Available on MFine
Dr. Sharmila S
English, Hindi, Kannada
- 27+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSRGUHS in 1994
MD (OBG)J.S.S Medical College, Mysore in 2009
About Dr. Sharmila S
"Dr. Sharmila S is a Gynecologist and Obstetrician in Jayanagar 5 Block, Bangalore and has an experience of 20 years in these fields. Dr. Sharmila S practices at Apollo Cradle in Jayanagar 5 Block, Bangalore. She completed MBBS from RGUHS in 1994 and MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology from J.S.S Medical College, Mysore in 2000. She is a member of Indian Medical Association (IMA). Some of the services provided by the doctor are: Coposcopia,Fertility Conserving Procedures,Female Infertility Treatment,PCOD and High-Risk Pregnancy Care etc"... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Sharmila S specializes in?
Dr. Sharmila S specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Sharmila S ?
Dr. Sharmila S has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from RGUHS in 1994
- MD (OBG) from J.S.S Medical College, Mysore in 2009
How many years of experience of Dr. Sharmila S has?
Dr. Sharmila S has 27+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Sharmila S ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Sharmila S using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Sharmila S .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Sharmila S available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Sharmila S , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.