Available on MFine
Dr. Sham Sunder
- 40+ Years Experience
EP17138 Punjab Medical Council, 1976
Check Availability Later
MBBS G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 1976,
MD Medicine - University of Delhi, 1980,
DM Nephrology - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1994
About Dr. Sham Sunder
Dr. Sham Sunder is a well-known name in the field of Nephrology. He pursued his MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical college and MD in General Medicine from Ram Manohar Lohia hospital and DM in Nephrology from AIIMS, New Delhi. He was a pioneer in establishing the Nephrology and Kidney transplant Department at PGIMER.
Professional Experience: Dr. Sham Sunder has an experience of more than 4 decades. In his 46 years of experience, he also has a vast experience of more than 20 years of teaching postgraduate students. He has worked as a specialist in different multi-speciality hospitals such as AIIMS, RML Hospital, Safdarjung Hospital, DDU Hospital, and LNJP hospital, New Delhi. He is currently practicing as a senior consultant and HOU (Nephrology) at Batra Hospital. He even runs his own clinic named Kidney care clinic in the Safdarjung Development Area, New Delhi. He is an expert in dialysis, haemodialysis, continuous ambulatory peritoneal dialysis, CRRT, plasmapheresis and kidney treatment.
What his patients say about him: Dr. Sham Sunder has patients from all across the city. They say that they really like the manner of treatment and the way the doctor is totally transparent with the patinet regarding the disease. They also like that he performs a well detailed physical examination and even give result on lab tests. They say that they appreciate the way the doctor explains to them about the procedure. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Sham Sunder specializes in?
Dr. Sham Sunder specializes as a Nephrologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Sham Sunder ?
Dr. Sham Sunder has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from G B Pant Hospital / Moulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, 1976,
- MD from Medicine - University of Delhi, 1980,
- DM from Nephrology - All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1994
How many years of experience of Dr. Sham Sunder has?
Dr. Sham Sunder has 40+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Sham Sunder ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Sham Sunder using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Sham Sunder .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Sham Sunder available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Sham Sunder , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.