Dr. Saurabh Bagga
- 11+ Years Experience
Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery
Rheumatic Heart Treatment
Medical Management of Heart failure
General Cardiology Pace Maker Checking BP Monitoring Device closure for congenital heart diseases Dobutamine Stress Test FFR (Fractional flow reserve) Trans-esophageal ECHO
Consultant - CardiologyNulife Hospital & Maternity Center, New Delhi
Consultant CardiologistNulife Hospital & Maternity Center, New Delhi
MBBSMaharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik2008
MD - General MedicineGujarat University2012
DM - CardiologyGujarat University2016
Awards & Recognitions
Performed more than 10000 cardiac procedures and also assisted in Micras and TAVRs.
Medical Council of India
About Dr. Saurabh Bagga
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Saurabh Bagga specializes in?
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Saurabh Bagga?
- MBBS from Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik
- MD - General Medicine from Gujarat University
- DM - Cardiology from Gujarat University
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Saurabh Bagga?
- Cardic procedure
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty / Bypass Surgery
- Pacemaker Implantation
- ICD Implantation
- Cardiac Catheterisation
- Rheumatic Heart Treatment
- Medical Management of Heart failure
- General Cardiology Pace Maker Checking BP Monitoring Device closure for congenital heart diseases Dobutamine Stress Test FFR (Fractional flow reserve) Trans-esophageal ECHO
How many years of experience of Dr. Saurabh Bagga has?
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Saurabh Bagga?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Saurabh Bagga using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Saurabh Bagga.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.