Available on MFine
Dr. Reena Kawatra
- 32+ Years Experience
4761 Delhi Medical Council, 2000
Check Availability Later
MBBSJLN Medical College, 1984
MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)Medical Trust Hospital, Kerla, 1987
About Dr. Reena Kawatra
Ethics comes naturally to Dr. Reena Kawatra. She is a reputed Gynaecologist with over three decades of experience in her field. An MBBS from the prestigious JLN Medical College and Research Institute, Dr. Reena Kawatra went on to earn her M.D(Gynae & Obs.) from the Medical trust Hospital, Cochin. She is also a member of the Delhi Medical Council and she offers her expertise in Surrogacy Treatment, MTP (Abortions), Infertility, Caesarean Section, Contraceptive Advice, Pre And Post Delivery Care, Gynae Problems, Gynecology Laparoscopy, Hpv Vaccination and treatment Of Female Sexual problems. Dr. Reena Kawatra's specialty also includes Treatment of Menopause-Related Issues and Treatment of Menstrual Problems. She believes in ethics and remembers it as a value rather than a medium. Having 32(+) years of experience in the field she has earned the admiration of her peers and patients. Her professional opinions are much sought after by many of her colleagues and she is one of the Highest Rated Gynecologists. She is well versed in English, Hindi and also understands other Indian languages.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Reena Kawatra specializes in?
Dr. Reena Kawatra specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Reena Kawatra ?
Dr. Reena Kawatra has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from JLN Medical College, 1984
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) from Medical Trust Hospital, Kerla, 1987
How many years of experience of Dr. Reena Kawatra has?
Dr. Reena Kawatra has 32+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Reena Kawatra ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Reena Kawatra using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Reena Kawatra .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Reena Kawatra available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Reena Kawatra , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.