Available on MFine
Dr. Rajanna SP
English, Kannada, Hindi
- 32+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, 1988
MSObstetrics & Gynaecology - Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur, 2004"
About Dr. Rajanna SP
Dr. Rajanna S P is a Obstetrician and Gynecologist in KR Puram, Bangalore and has an experience of 23 years in these fields. Dr. Rajanna S P practices at Aaxis Super Speciality Hospital in KR Puram, Bangalore and 3K Health Care Pvt. Ltd. in Horamavu, Bangalore. He completed MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum in 1988 and MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur in 2004... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Rajanna SP specializes in?
Dr. Rajanna SP specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Rajanna SP ?
Dr. Rajanna SP has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum, 1988
- MS from Obstetrics & Gynaecology - Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical Sciences Bellur, 2004"
How many years of experience of Dr. Rajanna SP has?
Dr. Rajanna SP has 32+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Rajanna SP ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Rajanna SP using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Rajanna SP .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Rajanna SP available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Rajanna SP , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.