Available on MFine
Dr. Neera Singh
- 13+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSLala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut, 2007
MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut, 2010
About Dr. Neera Singh
She is one of the most Dynamic and Dedicated Gynecologist and Obstetrician in our center, She is very expert surgeon and have performed innumerable complicated procedures at our center.She have high clinical skills as well as surgical skills and have performed numerous cesarean sections and Normal Deliveries, She have expertise on Infertility treatment and in-vitro fertilization techniques like ICSI and IUI.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Neera Singh specializes in?
Dr. Neera Singh specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Neera Singh ?
Dr. Neera Singh has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut, 2007
- MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology) from Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut, 2010
How many years of experience of Dr. Neera Singh has?
Dr. Neera Singh has 13+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Neera Singh ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Neera Singh using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Neera Singh .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Neera Singh available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Neera Singh , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.