Available on MFine
Dr. Hareesha Babu
English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
- 32+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSJagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra Medical College (JJMMC), 1998
MD - General MedicineBangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore, 2001
DM - NephrologySawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur (SMS College), 2007
FRCPRoyal College of Physicians ans Surgeons of Glasgow- 2018
About Dr. Hareesha Babu
Dr Hareesha Babu K, Senior Consultant Nephrologist in RxDx Whitefield, He is a Transplant Physician & Professor of Nephrology is a specialist in Kidney Diseases, Hypertension, Haemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis (CAPD) & Kidney Transplantation. He worked formerly as Professor & Head of the Department of Nephrology, Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences & Research Centre, Bangalore & Sri Devraj Urs Medical College. He has publications in various National & International Journals. He has been an invited speaker in various National Conferences like Indian Society of Nephrology Southern Chapter (ISNSCCON) 2018, Society of Renal Nutrition & Metabolism (SRNMCON) 2019 & 2020.He has presented papers in National conferences of Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN) & in International conference like World Congress of Nephrology (WCN), Mexico 2018.He has been a recipient of prestigious awards like, Fellow of American Society of Nephrology (FASN) 2017, Fellow of Royal College of Physicians FRCP, Glasgow 2018, Fellow of Royal College of Physicians FRCP, Edinburgh 2020. He completed is MBBS from JJM Medical College, Davangere-1998, MD (General Medicine) from Bangalore Medical College-2001, DM (Nephrology) from SMS Medical College, Jaipur-2007. He has worked in Prestigious Institutes like Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS), Lucknow, Sawai Man Singh (SMS) Hospital, Jaipur & Vydehi Hospital, Bangalore. He is visiting Consultant to Columbia Asia Hospital Whitefield, Jeevika Hospital, Marathahalli & Svastha Hospital, Whitefield. He has rich experience in treating various forms of kidney diseases and actively involved in Kidney Transplantation. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Hareesha Babu specializes in?
Dr. Hareesha Babu specializes as a Nephrologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Hareesha Babu ?
Dr. Hareesha Babu has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra Medical College (JJMMC), 1998
- MD - General Medicine from Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute, Bangalore, 2001
- DM - Nephrology from Sawai Mansingh Medical College, Jaipur (SMS College), 2007
- FASN from ASN Council
- FRCP from Royal College of Physicians ans Surgeons of Glasgow- 2018
- FRCP Edin from 2020
How many years of experience of Dr. Hareesha Babu has?
Dr. Hareesha Babu has 32+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Hareesha Babu ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Hareesha Babu using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Hareesha Babu .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Hareesha Babu available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Hareesha Babu , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.