Available on MFine
Dr. G Chaitanya Kishore
Joint / Muscle SpecialistOrthopedician
English, Hindi, Telugu
- Joint / Muscle Specialist
- 8+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSDr. NTR University of Health science (2013)
MS (0rtho) Dr. NTR University of Health science (2016)
MRCS (UK) Royal college of surgeons 2019
Fellowship in Joint Replacement /92019)
About Dr. G Chaitanya Kishore
Dr. G Chaitanya Kishore is a consultant with Mamata Academy of Medical Science Hospital... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. G Chaitanya Kishore specializes in?
Dr. G Chaitanya Kishore specializes as a Orthopedician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. G Chaitanya Kishore ?
Dr. G Chaitanya Kishore has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Dr. NTR University of Health science (2013)
- MS (0rtho) from Dr. NTR University of Health science (2016)
- MRCS (UK) from Royal college of surgeons 2019
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement from /92019)
How many years of experience of Dr. G Chaitanya Kishore has?
Dr. G Chaitanya Kishore has 8+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. G Chaitanya Kishore ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. G Chaitanya Kishore using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. G Chaitanya Kishore .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. G Chaitanya Kishore available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. G Chaitanya Kishore , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.