Available on MFine
Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai
English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil
- 20+ Years Experience
- RT Nagar, Bengaluru
Available in 7 hours
Door No. 3492nd Cross1st Block,
RT Nagar, Bengaluru, Bengaluru
RT Nagar, Bengaluru, Bengaluru
Consultant Nephrologistmfine SELECT, Bangalore2021 - Present
Senior Consultant Nephrologist And Transplant PhysicianKauvery Hospital, Hosur, Bangalore2020 - Present
Senior Consultant Nephrologist And Transplant PhysicianApollo Hospital, Bangalore2017 - 2018
MBBSBangalore Medical College Bangalore University2000
MD (Internal Medicine)M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Karnataka2003
DNB (Nephrology)N.U. Trust, Bangalore National Board of Examinations2009
MSc Organ TransplantationUK
Indian Society Of Organ Transplantation
Indian Society Of Nephrology
About Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai
Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai is a renowned name in the field of Nephrology. The doctor has more than 20+ Years of experience and has diagnosed and treated thousands of patients from across the country with varied complications. The doctor is currently working as Consultant Nephrologist in Mfine SELECT. Previously, Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai has worked with trusted hospitals like Hospital, Kauvery Hospital, Hosur and Apollo Hospital, and more. The doctor is an MBBS from Bangalore Medical College Bangalore University, MD (Internal Medicine) from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Karnataka 2000-03 and DNB (Nephrology) from N.U. Trust, Bangalore National Board of Examinations 2006-09 . Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai is widely recommended by patients for conditions related to Kidney Stones, UTI and Acute Kidney Injury. Apart from medical advice, the doctor is also appreciated for being patient and spending ample time with patients during consultation and procedures. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai specializes in?
Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai specializes as a Nephrologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai ?
Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Bangalore Medical College Bangalore University
- MD (Internal Medicine) from M.S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Karnataka
- DNB (Nephrology) from N.U. Trust, Bangalore National Board of Examinations
- MSc Organ Transplantation from UK
- FASN from USA
- PhD from Vellore
Where does Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai practices?
Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai practices at
- mfine SELECT, Bengaluru
How many years of experience of Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai has?
Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai has 20+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Select your location as Bengaluru
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Chandra Shekar Annamalai , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.