Dr. A Santosh Kumar
- 16+ years Experience
Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
Acute Renal Failure
Renal Replacement Therapy
Diabetes Renal Failure
Kidney Stone Treatment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Chronic Kidney Disease ( CKD )
Dialysis / Haemodialysis
Kidney Failure Treatment
Kidney Disease Treatment
Acute Kidney Disease ( AKI ) Treatment
Consultant NephrologistKamineni Hospital, Hyderabad2014 - Present
ConsultantTanishtha's Diabetes Endocrine & Kidney Centre, Hyderabad
Senior ResidentOsmania General Hospital, 2011 - 2014
Assistant Professor Of MedicineMamata General Hospital, Khammam2010 - 2011
Registrar in ICUPremier Hospital, Mehdipattnam2010 - 2010
MBBSGandhi Medical College2005
MD - General MedicineKurnool Medical College, Kurnool2010
DM - NephrologyDr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh2014
Indian Medical Association
About Dr. A Santosh Kumar
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. A Santosh Kumar specializes in?
What is the educational qualification of Dr. A Santosh Kumar?
- MBBS from Gandhi Medical College
- MD - General Medicine from Kurnool Medical College, Kurnool
- DM - Nephrology from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. A Santosh Kumar?
- Transplant Nephrology
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Renal Biopsy
- Acute Renal Failure
- Renal Replacement Therapy
- Diabetes Renal Failure
- Kidney Stone Treatment
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
- Diabetes Management
- Hypertension Treatment
- Chronic Kidney Disease ( CKD )
- Adult Nephrology
- Dialysis / Haemodialysis
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Disease Treatment
- Kidney Transplant
- Acute Kidney Disease ( AKI ) Treatment
- Nephrology ICU
How many years of experience of Dr. A Santosh Kumar has?
How can I make an appointment with Dr. A Santosh Kumar?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. A Santosh Kumar using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. A Santosh Kumar.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.