Available on MFine
Dr. Vikas Ellur
Joint / Muscle SpecialistOrthopaedician
English, Hindi, Kannada
- Joint / Muscle Specialist
- 13+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS Government medical college,Mysore
MS - OrthopaedicsM S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
About Dr. Vikas Ellur
Dr. Vikas Ellur is an orthopaedician and has an overall experience of 13+ years. Dr. Vikas Ellur practices at Sparsh Hospital in Hosur Road, Bangalore, Sparsh Hospital - Infantry Road, Bangalore. He completed MBBS in Mysore in 2007 and MS - Orthopedics from MS Ramaiah Medical college in 201. He is a member of Karnataka Orthopedic Association and Indian Orthopedic Association.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Vikas Ellur specializes in?
Dr. Vikas Ellur specializes as a Orthopedician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Vikas Ellur?
Dr. Vikas Ellur has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Government medical college,Mysore
- MS - Orthopaedics from M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore
How many years of experience of Dr. Vikas Ellur has?
Dr. Vikas Ellur has 13+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Vikas Ellur?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Vikas Ellur using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Vikas Ellur.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Vikas Ellur available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Vikas Ellur, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.