Available on MFine
Dr. Sangram Karandikar
General SurgeonGeneral Surgery
- General Surgeon
- 23+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha, 1997
MS - General SurgeryMahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha, 2003
DNB - General SurgeryDNB board, New Delhi, 2004
About Dr. Sangram Karandikar
Dr. Sangram Karandikar practicing Laparoscopy, Gastro - Intestinal Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery & General Surgery since 14 years.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Sangram Karandikar specializes in?
Dr. Sangram Karandikar specializes as a General Surgeon
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Sangram Karandikar ?
Dr. Sangram Karandikar has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha, 1997
- MS - General Surgery from Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Wardha, 2003
- DNB - General Surgery from DNB board, New Delhi, 2004
How many years of experience of Dr. Sangram Karandikar has?
Dr. Sangram Karandikar has 23+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Sangram Karandikar ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Sangram Karandikar using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Sangram Karandikar .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Sangram Karandikar available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Sangram Karandikar , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.