Available on MFine
Dr. Ritesh Kumar
Joint / Muscle SpecialistOrthopediac
- Joint / Muscle Specialist
- 8+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
DNB(National Board of Examination)
About Dr. Ritesh Kumar
Dr. Ritesh Kumar has over 7 Years Experience as a Consultant Orthopedic and is one of the best orthopedists in his field. His area of clinical interest lies in the treatment of Joint Replacement, Arthroscopy and Spine Surgery. He’s an expert in treating all complex surgeries with great ease and efficiency. Dr. Ritesh Kumar has been awarded for “Outstanding Achievement Award for Excellence in Orthopedic Research” by Himchan Group of Hospitals ,South Korea in June – 2014. His affectionate behavior has helped several patients to cure from various medical problems.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Ritesh Kumar specializes in?
Dr. Ritesh Kumar specializes as a Orthopedician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Ritesh Kumar ?
Dr. Ritesh Kumar has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from (Mgadh University)
- DNB from (National Board of Examination)
How many years of experience of Dr. Ritesh Kumar has?
Dr. Ritesh Kumar has 8+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ritesh Kumar ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Ritesh Kumar using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Ritesh Kumar .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Ritesh Kumar available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Ritesh Kumar , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.