Available on MFine
Dr. Ranvijay Rana
- Children's Specialist
- 11+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai., 2010
MD (Pediatrics)Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, 2018
Fellowship in Neonatology Indian Academy of Pediatrics, 2019
About Dr. Ranvijay Rana
Dr. Ranvijay Rana is a popular Pediatrician in Zirakpur. He has been a practicing Pediatrician for 4+ years. He studied and completed MD pediatrics, Fellowship in Neonatology.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Ranvijay Rana specializes in?
Dr. Ranvijay Rana specializes as a Pediatrician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Ranvijay Rana ?
Dr. Ranvijay Rana has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai., 2010
- MD (Pediatrics) from Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, 2018
- Fellowship in Neonatology from Indian Academy of Pediatrics, 2019
How many years of experience of Dr. Ranvijay Rana has?
Dr. Ranvijay Rana has 11+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ranvijay Rana ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Ranvijay Rana using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Ranvijay Rana .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Ranvijay Rana available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Ranvijay Rana , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.