Available on MFine
Dr. Mithun Jakkan
Joint / Muscle SpecialistOrthopedician
English, Hindi, Telugu
- Joint / Muscle Specialist
- 13+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSByramjee Jeejeebhoy medical college, Pune 2007
D'OrthoMysore medical College, Mysore 2011
DNB (Ortho)ISIC Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 2013
FNB (Spine Surgery)Madras Institute of orthopedics and traumatology, 2015
About Dr. Mithun Jakkan
Dr. Mithun Jakkan is a Orthopedist in TX Hospital with experience of 7 years in this field... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Mithun Jakkan specializes in?
Dr. Mithun Jakkan specializes as a Orthopedician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Mithun Jakkan ?
Dr. Mithun Jakkan has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Byramjee Jeejeebhoy medical college, Pune 2007
- D'Ortho from Mysore medical College, Mysore 2011
- DNB (Ortho) from ISIC Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 2013
- FNB (Spine Surgery) from Madras Institute of orthopedics and traumatology, 2015
How many years of experience of Dr. Mithun Jakkan has?
Dr. Mithun Jakkan has 13+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Mithun Jakkan ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Mithun Jakkan using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Mithun Jakkan .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Mithun Jakkan available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Mithun Jakkan , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.