Available on MFine
Dr. Apoorva Singh
Skin / Hair SpecialistDermatologist
- Skin / Hair Specialist
- 13+ Years Experience
68140 Delhi Medical Council, 2014
Check Availability Later
MBBSMahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology, 2009
MD - Dermatology , Venereology & LeprosyMahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology, 2013
About Dr. Apoorva Singh
Dr. Apoorva Singh has Won many academic awards throughout her carrier, she is one of the top rated dermatologist in ghaziabad having more than 13 years of experience. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Apoorva Singh specializes in?
Dr. Apoorva Singh specializes as a Dermatologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Apoorva Singh ?
Dr. Apoorva Singh has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology, 2009
- MD - Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy from Mahatma Gandhi University of Medical Sciences and Technology, 2013
How many years of experience of Dr. Apoorva Singh has?
Dr. Apoorva Singh has 13+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Apoorva Singh ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Apoorva Singh using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Apoorva Singh .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Apoorva Singh available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Apoorva Singh , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.