Available on MFine
Dr. Anindita Bhateja
General PhysicianGeneral Physician
English, Hindi, Kannada
- General Physician
- 26+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSBangalore University, 1994
MD (General Medicine)Bangalore University, 1999
About Dr. Anindita Bhateja
Dr. Anindita Bhateja has done MD in internal medicine from M.S. Ramaiah medical college. She has 17 years of experience, has worked in the department of Neurology in M.S. Ramaiah hospital as senior registrar from 1999 - 2000 and in the department of Nephrology in M.S. Ramaiah hospital from 2000 - 2002. She has special interest in treating infection diseases with special interest in HIV-positive patients ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Anindita Bhateja specializes in?
Dr. Anindita Bhateja specializes as a Physician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Anindita Bhateja ?
Dr. Anindita Bhateja has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Bangalore University, 1994
- MD (General Medicine) from Bangalore University, 1999
How many years of experience of Dr. Anindita Bhateja has?
Dr. Anindita Bhateja has 26+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Anindita Bhateja ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Anindita Bhateja using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Anindita Bhateja .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Anindita Bhateja available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Anindita Bhateja , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.