Available on MFine
Dr. Surnider Hansra
English, Hindi, Marathi
- 21+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
DNB(Cardiology),NEW DELHI UNIV,2009
About Dr. Surnider Hansra
Dr. Surinder Hansra is an experienced Consultant Cardiologist practicing in Kandivali East. He is an expert in Angiography, Angioplasty (via the Wrist) and pacemaker procedures. He is also proficient in treating High Blood Pressure & Diabetes. Dr. Hansra provides facilities of ECG, 2D Echocardiography, Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring & Holter Monitoring at his clinic. He is a certified member of European Society of Cardiology.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Surnider Hansra specializes in?
Dr. Surnider Hansra specializes as a Cardiologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Surnider Hansra ?
Dr. Surnider Hansra has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from NAGPUR UNIV,1999
- MD from (Medicine),NAGPUR UNIV,2003
- DNB from (Cardiology),NEW DELHI UNIV,2009
How many years of experience of Dr. Surnider Hansra has?
Dr. Surnider Hansra has 21+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Surnider Hansra ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Surnider Hansra using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Surnider Hansra .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Surnider Hansra available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Surnider Hansra , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.