Available on MFine
Dr. Sunil Joshi
General SurgeonVascular Surgeon
English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada
- General Surgeon
- 25+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
Aorto Iliac & Femoral Angioplasty
Venous Angioplasty & Stenting
Peripheral & Soft Tissue Tumour / Arteriovenous Malformation Embolization
IVC Filter Placement
Renal Angioplasty & Stenting
Bariatric (Gastric Bypass) Surgery
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Liver Disease Treatment
MBBSAl Ameen Medical College1997
MS - General SurgeryRajiv Gandhi University of Health Science2001
Fellowship in Vascular & Endovascular SurgeryRoyal College Of Surgeon Of Edinburgh, UK2018
Vascular Society of India
Venous Association of India
British soceity of endovascular Therapy
Association of Surgeons of India
Indian Medical Association
About Dr. Sunil Joshi
The doctor has more than 25+ Years of experience and has diagnosed and treated thousands of patients from across the country with varied complications. The doctor is an MBBS from Al Ameen Medical College, MS - General Surgery from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science and Fellowship in Vascular & Endovascular Surgery from Royal College Of Surgeon Of Edinburgh, UK . Apart from medical advice, the doctor is also appreciated for being patient and spending ample time with patients during consultation and procedures. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Sunil Joshi specializes in?
Dr. Sunil Joshi specializes as a General Surgeon
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Sunil Joshi ?
Dr. Sunil Joshi has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Al Ameen Medical College
- MS - General Surgery from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science
- Fellowship in Vascular & Endovascular Surgery from Royal College Of Surgeon Of Edinburgh, UK
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Sunil Joshi ?
The common services provided by Dr. Sunil Joshi are
- Vascular Surgery
- Aorto Iliac & Femoral Angioplasty
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Venous Angioplasty & Stenting
- Peripheral & Soft Tissue Tumour / Arteriovenous Malformation Embolization
- IVC Filter Placement
- Renal Angioplasty & Stenting
- Bariatric (Gastric Bypass) Surgery
- Cancer Surgery
- Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
- Liver Disease Treatment
- Fistula Treatment
How many years of experience of Dr. Sunil Joshi has?
Dr. Sunil Joshi has 25+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Sunil Joshi ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Sunil Joshi using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Sunil Joshi .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Sunil Joshi available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Sunil Joshi , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.