Available on MFine
Dr. Shailender Pratap Singh
Joint / Muscle SpecialistOrthopedician
- Joint / Muscle Specialist
- 12+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSJawaharlal Nehru Memorial Medical College, Raipur
DNBNational Institute of Medical Sciences, Jaipur
Training in Shoulder SurgerySeoul University, South Korea
About Dr. Shailender Pratap Singh
Dr Shailender Pratap Singh is an Orthopredist with Sarvodaya Hospital, Faridabad. His special interests are Sports Injury, Arthoscopic Knee and Shoulder Surgery, Complex Trauma Surgery.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Shailender Pratap Singh specializes in?
Dr. Shailender Pratap Singh specializes as a Orthopedician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Shailender Pratap Singh?
Dr. Shailender Pratap Singh has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Medical College, Raipur
- DNB from National Institute of Medical Sciences, Jaipur
- Training in Shoulder Surgery from Seoul University, South Korea
How many years of experience of Dr. Shailender Pratap Singh has?
Dr. Shailender Pratap Singh has 12+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Shailender Pratap Singh?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Shailender Pratap Singh using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Shailender Pratap Singh.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Shailender Pratap Singh available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Shailender Pratap Singh, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.