Available on MFine
Dr. Reena Thukral
- 25+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSRajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India, 1996
DNB (General Medicine)Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, 2001
DNB (Neurology)Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, 2010
About Dr. Reena Thukral
One of the best neurologists in Gurgaon with experience of over 11 years in this field. Dr Reena has done DNB Neurology from one of the best institutes in Delhi - Sir Ganga Ram Institute(GRI PMER) and has special interest in movement disorder, headache and stroke . She has good experience in neuroelectro physiology (NCV and EMG)... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Reena Thukral specializes in?
Dr. Reena Thukral specializes as a Neurologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Reena Thukral ?
Dr. Reena Thukral has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India, 1996
- DNB (General Medicine) from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, 2001
- DNB (Neurology) from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi, 2010
How many years of experience of Dr. Reena Thukral has?
Dr. Reena Thukral has 25+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Reena Thukral ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Reena Thukral using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Reena Thukral .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Reena Thukral available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Reena Thukral , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.