Available on MFine
Dr. Mohammed Parvez
- General Physician
- 20+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
Chronic Medical Illness
Lifestyle Diseases like Obesity
Hypertension Sleep Apnea
Fatty Liver Disease
and Metabolic Syndrome
Infectious Diseases; specially TB
HIV and HCV; Adult Vaccinations
Endocrinology and Palliative care
MBBSDeccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad2000
MD (Internal Medicine)Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, USA2007
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS )American Heart Association2004
Awards & Recognitions
17 Annual Research Symposium, Southern Illinois University, USA
American College of Physicians
American Medical Association
American College of Physician
Medical Council of India
About Dr. Mohammed Parvez
Dr. Mohammed Parvez is a renowned name in the field of General Medicine. The doctor has more than 20+ Years of experience and has diagnosed and treated thousands of patients from across the country with varied complications. The doctor is an MBBS from Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad, MD (Internal Medicine) from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, USA and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS ) from American Heart Association . Further, the doctor has also accomplished the below. ~ 17 Annual Research Symposium, Southern Illinois University, USA Dr. Mohammed Parvez is widely recommended by patients for conditions related to Fever, Headache and Cough. Apart from medical advice, the doctor is also appreciated for being patient and spending ample time with patients during consultation and procedures. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Mohammed Parvez specializes in?
Dr. Mohammed Parvez specializes as a Physician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Mohammed Parvez?
Dr. Mohammed Parvez has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad
- MD (Internal Medicine) from Southern Illinois University School of Medicine, USA
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS ) from American Heart Association
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Mohammed Parvez?
The common services provided by Dr. Mohammed Parvez are
- Chronic Medical Illness
- Lifestyle Diseases like Obesity
- Hypertension Sleep Apnea
- Fatty Liver Disease
- and Metabolic Syndrome
- Infectious Diseases; specially TB
- HIV and HCV; Adult Vaccinations
- Endocrinology and Palliative care
How many years of experience of Dr. Mohammed Parvez has?
Dr. Mohammed Parvez has 20+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Mohammed Parvez?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Mohammed Parvez using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Mohammed Parvez.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Mohammed Parvez available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Mohammed Parvez, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.