Available on MFine
Dr. Harsha Jain
- 19+Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur2001
MS (Obstetrician & Gynaecologist)Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur2005
About Dr. Harsha Jain
With special expertise ,I am successfully treating - High risk Pregnancy, Laparoscopic surgery,Infertility treatment, Family Planning Consultation, Cervical Cancer Vaccination, Pap smear, Abnormal uterine bleeding, Urinary Incontinence, Menstrual abnormalities, Ovarian cysts, Endometriosis, vaginal infections, Fibroid, PMS(Premenstrual Syndrome), Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), and Urinary tract infection (UTI) etc.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Harsha Jain specializes in?
Dr. Harsha Jain specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Harsha Jain ?
Dr. Harsha Jain has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur
- MS (Obstetrician & Gynaecologist) from Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur
How many years of experience of Dr. Harsha Jain has?
Dr. Harsha Jain has 19+Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Harsha Jain ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Harsha Jain using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Harsha Jain .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Harsha Jain available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Harsha Jain , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.