Available on MFine
Dr. Ankush Garg
Joint / Muscle SpecialistOrthopedician
- Joint / Muscle Specialist
- 22+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSKasturba Medical College, Mangalore, 1999
DNB (Ortho)Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi 2007
Stryker Spine fellowship Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi 2008
About Dr. Ankush Garg
Dr Ankush is a highly trained and experienced Spine Surgeon who completed his MBBS from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore, DNB from Deen Dayal Upadhaya Hospital New Delhi and Fellowship Spine from Sir Ganga Ram Hospitan New Delhi.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Ankush Garg specializes in?
Dr. Ankush Garg specializes as a Orthopedician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Ankush Garg ?
Dr. Ankush Garg has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, 1999
- DNB (Ortho) from Deen Dayal Upadhyay Hospital, New Delhi 2007
- Stryker Spine fellowship from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi 2008
How many years of experience of Dr. Ankush Garg has?
Dr. Ankush Garg has 22+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ankush Garg ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Ankush Garg using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Ankush Garg .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Ankush Garg available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Ankush Garg , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.