Available on MFine
Dr. Vishnu Agarwal
Hindi, English, Marathi
- Cancer Specialist
- 18+ Years Experience
MMC - 1781/03/02
Check Availability Later
MBBSGrant Medical College, 2001
MSINHS Asvini Hospital, Mumbai University 2005
Fellowship in Laparoscopic & Robotic SurgerySt Mary's Hospital, South Korea 2015
About Dr. Vishnu Agarwal
Dr. Vishnu Agarwal is currently honorary consultant Oncology surgeon in Saifee Hospital. Doctor Vishnu has completed his Graduation from the prestigious Institute of Mumbai ie Grant Medical College and then completed his Post Graduation also from Mumbai University. After completing this he did his training in Surgical Oncology from Tata Memorial Hospital, a premier cancer institute of India. He then did his Ethicon Fellowship in Gastrointestinal Oncology from Tata Hospital. He has also taken international experience in the field of cancer. He has got trained in Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery under the guidance of Professor Jun-gi Kim who is one of the pioneers of Laparoscopic Surgery in South Korea and is presently the Director of Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery in one of the top five medical universities in South Korea ie St Mary Hospital, Catholic Medical University Seoul, South Korea. Operated more than 3000 Cancer patients with complication rates much less than international standards. Many patients from even foreign countries like Dubai have got successfully operated and are leading a normal life. The testimony of all these achievements are his patients themselves who recommend all their friends and relatives to get treatment under his care. The most important aspect of his achievement is his ability to stick to most ethical practice keeping patients benefit at the centre. He also does lot of charitable work for unaffording patients. He not only provides the treatment for cancer but also believes in relieving the anxiety caused due to this disease and so he has a team of councellors who takes care of this expect which also helps in healing faster and he is already doing the research on this which has shown promising results.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Vishnu Agarwal specializes in?
Dr. Vishnu Agarwal specializes as a Oncologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Vishnu Agarwal ?
Dr. Vishnu Agarwal has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Grant Medical College, 2001
- MS from INHS Asvini Hospital, Mumbai University 2005
- Fellowship in Laparoscopic & Robotic Surgery from St Mary's Hospital, South Korea 2015
How many years of experience of Dr. Vishnu Agarwal has?
Dr. Vishnu Agarwal has 18+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Vishnu Agarwal ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Vishnu Agarwal using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Vishnu Agarwal .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Vishnu Agarwal available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Vishnu Agarwal , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.