Available on MFine
Dr. Siddhartha Chakravarthy
General SurgeonEndocrine surgeon and Breast Surgeon
English, Hindi, Telugu
- General Surgeon
- 18+ Years Experience
50879 Telangana State Medical Council, 2004
Check Availability Later
MBBS Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh, 2002
MS (General Surgery)Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh, 2008
MCh (Endocrine Surgery)The tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical university, 2016
About Dr. Siddhartha Chakravarthy
"Dr. Siddhartha Chakravarthy Presently working in Apollo Hospitals Jubilee hills since last AssignmentConsultant in Department of Endocrine and Breast Surgery, Christian Medical College, Vellore (2015 to 2018)Senior registrar and Fellow in Department of Endocrine & Breast Surgery, Christian Medical College, Vellore (2012 to 2015)Consultant in Department of Head and Neck and General Surgery: Christian Medical College, Vellore (2010 to 2012)Consultant in Department of General Surgery SMCSI Karakonam Kerala, India. (2009 to 2010) .International Experience: Royal North Shore Hospital Sydney May 2015: One month ICRETT fellowship in the Department of Endocrine Surgery, Royal North Shore Hospital Sydney, Australia; Under the guidance of Dr. Mark Sywak, Dr Stan Sidhu and Prof. Leigh DelbridgeSeoul National University of Health: (April – 2016) : Attended a two weeks workshop on Endoscopic (bilateral axilla and breast approach BABA) and Robotic thyroidectomy in Seoul National University Hospital, Bundang and Samsung Hospital in Seoul Korea.Police General Hospital Bangkok: Experience in transoral endoscopic thyroidectomy under the guidance of Dr.Angkoon Anuwong, who is the pioneer of this procedure. Special Interests Scar-less thyroidectomy (transoral endoscopic thyroidectomy vestibular approach)Thyroid cancerThyrotoxicosis and Graves diseaseMultinodular goitreMinimally invasive Parathyroid surgeryHyperparathyroidismThyroglossal duct cystsBenign breast disease Breast cancerUltrasound of thyroid and ultrasound guided FNAC of thyroid nodulesRetroperitoneoscopic adrenalectomy.Consultant Endocrine and Breast surgeonProvides treatment for thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal and breast disordersSpecializes in Scarless thyroidectomy Consultant Endocrine and Breast surgeonProvides treatment for thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal and breast disordersSpecializes in Scarless thyroidectomy "... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Siddhartha Chakravarthy specializes in?
Dr. Siddhartha Chakravarthy specializes as a General Surgeon
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Siddhartha Chakravarthy ?
Dr. Siddhartha Chakravarthy has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh, 2002
- MS (General Surgery) from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh, 2008
- MCh (Endocrine Surgery) from The tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical university, 2016
How many years of experience of Dr. Siddhartha Chakravarthy has?
Dr. Siddhartha Chakravarthy has 18+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Siddhartha Chakravarthy ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Siddhartha Chakravarthy using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Siddhartha Chakravarthy .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Siddhartha Chakravarthy available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Siddhartha Chakravarthy , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.