Available on MFine
Dr. Shilpa Patel
English, Hindi, Kannada
- General Physician
- 10+ Years Experience
93101 Karnataka Medical Council, 2011
Check Availability Later
MBBSRajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2011
MD (General Medicine)Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2015
About Dr. Shilpa Patel
Dr. Shilpa Patel is a Internal Medicine in Kammana Halli, Bangalore and has an experience of 10 years in this field. Dr. Shilpa Patel practices at Cura Hospitals in Kammana Halli, Bangalore. She completed MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2011 and MD - General Medicine from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2015... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Shilpa Patel specializes in?
Dr. Shilpa Patel specializes as a Physician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Shilpa Patel ?
Dr. Shilpa Patel has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2011
- MD (General Medicine) from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in 2015
How many years of experience of Dr. Shilpa Patel has?
Dr. Shilpa Patel has 10+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Shilpa Patel ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Shilpa Patel using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Shilpa Patel .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Shilpa Patel available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Shilpa Patel , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.