Available on MFine
Dr. Revathy Ramaswamy
English, Hindi, Telugu
- 26+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSVijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences (VIMS), Bellary, 1990
DGOCollege of physicians and Surgeons Mumbai, 1992
MD - Obstetrics & GynaecologyKing Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, 1994
About Dr. Revathy Ramaswamy
Dr. Revathy is a Senior Gynecologist and Gynecology Endoscopic Surgeon. She is trained from the premier KEM Hospital, Mumbai, BEAMS Hospitals, Mumbai and TATA Cancer Hospitals, Mumbai. She is focussed onto gynaecology with special emphasis on Laparohysteroscopic and Colposcopic Work. These newer range of technology offers focussed organ friendly alternatives. She practices medicine with the focus on offering holistic and long lasting solutions to women. Offers several alternative options in treatment approach as she is well experienced in both endoscopic and traditional approach. She has been trained in premier institutes of the country, has several academic honors to her credit. She believes in counseling the women thoroughly and makes them a part in decision making process.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Revathy Ramaswamy specializes in?
Dr. Revathy Ramaswamy specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Revathy Ramaswamy ?
Dr. Revathy Ramaswamy has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Vijayanagara Institute of Medical Sciences (VIMS), Bellary, 1990
- DGO from College of physicians and Surgeons Mumbai, 1992
- MD - Obstetrics & Gynaecology from King Edward Memorial Hospital and Seth Gordhandas Sunderdas Medical College, 1994
How many years of experience of Dr. Revathy Ramaswamy has?
Dr. Revathy Ramaswamy has 26+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Revathy Ramaswamy ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Revathy Ramaswamy using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Revathy Ramaswamy .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Revathy Ramaswamy available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Revathy Ramaswamy , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.