Available on MFine
Dr. Ravindra Amujuru
English, Hindi, Telugu
- 14+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh, 2006
MD (General Medicine)Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh, 2011
DM (Cardiology)Osmania medical college,Hyderabad2014
About Dr. Ravindra Amujuru
Dr. Ravindra Amujuru is a Interventional Cardiologist and Cardiologist in Gachibowli, Hyderabad and has an experience of 6 years in these fields. Dr. Ravindra Amujuru practices at AIG Hospital in Gachibowli, Hyderabad. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Ravindra Amujuru specializes in?
Dr. Ravindra Amujuru specializes as a Cardiologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Ravindra Amujuru ?
Dr. Ravindra Amujuru has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh, 2006
- MD (General Medicine) from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh, 2011
- DM (Cardiology) from Osmania medical college,Hyderabad2014
How many years of experience of Dr. Ravindra Amujuru has?
Dr. Ravindra Amujuru has 14+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ravindra Amujuru ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Ravindra Amujuru using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Ravindra Amujuru .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Ravindra Amujuru available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Ravindra Amujuru , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.