Available on MFine
Dr. Priya Puja
Skin / Hair SpecialistDermatology
English, Hindi, Bengali
- Skin / Hair Specialist
- 15+ Years Experience
DMC - 48245
Check Availability Later
MBBSNalanda Medical College, Patna, 2006
MD - Skin & VDPatna University, 2010
About Dr. Priya Puja
"Dr Priya Puja is an esteemed dermatologist and cosmetologist who has a vast experience and knowledge spanning clinical dermatology, lasers and cosmetological procedures. She has a decade long career after completing her masters degree (M.D.) in Dermatology. She is currently holding the position of Medical Head, North and East Zone in Kaya Skin Clinics and resides in Delhi. Dr Priya is an avid reader and likes to interact with people."... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Priya Puja specializes in?
Dr. Priya Puja specializes as a Dermatologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Priya Puja ?
Dr. Priya Puja has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Nalanda Medical College, Patna, 2006
- MD - Skin & VD from Patna University, 2010
How many years of experience of Dr. Priya Puja has?
Dr. Priya Puja has 15+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Priya Puja ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Priya Puja using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Priya Puja .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Priya Puja available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Priya Puja , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.