Available on MFine
Dr. Netra P Shirur
English, Kannada, Hindi
- Children's Specialist
- 15+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSBasaveshwara Medical college and hospital - chitradurga2007
DNB - PediatricsNarayana hrudhlaya 2012
About Dr. Netra P Shirur
"12 yrs experience in General Paediatrics,Paediatric Emergencies and Neonatology. Worked as Junior Registrar initially at Fortis Hospital and Yashomati Hospital. As a Senior Registrar at Columbia Asia Hospital and ER and PICU Registrar at Rainbow Children's Hospital. Currently working as independent Consultant Paediatrician and Neonatologist."... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Netra P Shirur specializes in?
Dr. Netra P Shirur specializes as a Pediatrician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Netra P Shirur ?
Dr. Netra P Shirur has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Basaveshwara Medical college and hospital - chitradurga
- DNB - Pediatrics from Narayana hrudhlaya
How many years of experience of Dr. Netra P Shirur has?
Dr. Netra P Shirur has 15+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Netra P Shirur ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Netra P Shirur using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Netra P Shirur .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Netra P Shirur available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Netra P Shirur , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.