Dr. Monika Agrawal
- 15+ Years Experience
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre and Post Delivery Care
Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD)
Caesarean Section (C Section)
Abortion / Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP)
Laparoscopic Surgery (Obs & Gyn)
Natural Cycle IVF
Fertilisation In Vitro - Embryo Transfer (IVF - ET)
Pregnancy with PCOD
Pregnant Women Counseling
MBBSUniversity Of Maharashtra2005
DGOMaharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik2009
DNB - Obstetrics & GynecologyNational Board of Examination, India2011
Awards & Recognitions
Won the best paper presentation about “Planned induction vs spontaneous labour” during 41st annual MOGS conference2013
The above-mentioned case study also selected for publication in Bombay Hospital Journal2010
Has won the Dr. D. K. Tank interesting case prize for case presentation about “Vulval Fibroid, A rare case” during 39th annual conference of MOGS2010
Completed 250 caesarean section2016
Indian Medical Association
About Dr. Monika Agrawal
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Monika Agrawal specializes in?
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Monika Agrawal?
- MBBS from University Of Maharashtra
- DGO from Maharashtra Universtity of Health Sciences, Nashik
- DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology from National Board of Examination, India
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Monika Agrawal?
- Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
- Pre and Post Delivery Care
- Normal Vaginal Delivery (NVD)
- Caesarean Section (C Section)
- Abortion / Medical Termination of Pregnancy (MTP)
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Obs & Gyn)
- Natural Cycle IVF
- Fertilisation In Vitro - Embryo Transfer (IVF - ET)
- IUD placement
- PCOD/PCOS Treatment
- Pregnancy with PCOD
- Pregnant Women Counseling
- Pre-Marital Counselling
- Family Planning
How many years of experience of Dr. Monika Agrawal has?
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Monika Agrawal?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Monika Agrawal using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Monika Agrawal.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Monika Agrawal available for online consultation?
- Early pregnancy with per vaginal bleeding
- Bicornuate Uterus
- Lactation counselling
- Pre pregancy couselling
- Bio chemical pregnancy
- Post-coital pain in vagina
- Dyspareunia Not Due to a Substance or Known physiological Condition: Causes, Treatment, and Remedies
- Swollen Feet
- Primigravida 13 weeks plus 4 days POG