Available on MFine
Dr. Mohan Murade
Joint / Muscle SpecialistOrthopedician
- Joint / Muscle Specialist
- 15+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
DNB(Orthopaedics),NEW DELHI UNIV,2012
About Dr. Mohan Murade
Dr. Mohan Murade -Patil is an Orthopedist and Joint Replacement Surgeon in Mumbai and has an experience of 4 years in these fields. Dr. Mohan Murade practices at Neon Hospital in Dombivli, Thane and Citizen Hospital in Thane West, Thane.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Mohan Murade specializes in?
Dr. Mohan Murade specializes as a Orthopedician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Mohan Murade ?
Dr. Mohan Murade has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from MUHS NASHIK,2007
- DNB from (Orthopaedics),NEW DELHI UNIV,2012
- D'Ortho from C.P.S. MUMBAI,2012
How many years of experience of Dr. Mohan Murade has?
Dr. Mohan Murade has 15+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Mohan Murade ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Mohan Murade using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Mohan Murade .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Mohan Murade available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Mohan Murade , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.
- Intervertebral disc prolapse lumbar
- Hip pain
- Fracture of Humerus Following Insertion of Orthopedic Implant, Joint Prosthesis, or Bone Plate
- Degenerative disease of disc
- Cervical spondylosis
- Lumbar pain
- Shoulder impingement syndrome
- Postural Back Pain
- Patellar Tendinitis
- Generalised osteoarthritis with Heberden