Available on MFine
Dr. Maalavika Appasani
English, Hindi, Telugu
- 10+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSShadan institute of medical sciences, Hyderabad, 2010
MS Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune, 2014
Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgical TrainingAltius Hospital, Bangalore, 2015
About Dr. Maalavika Appasani
Consultant Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Laparoscopic Surgeon at ZOI Hospital, Attapur, Hyderabad.She has specialized in advanced laparoscopic & hysteroscopic surgical procedures from ALTIUS hospital. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Maalavika Appasani specializes in?
Dr. Maalavika Appasani specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Maalavika Appasani ?
Dr. Maalavika Appasani has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Shadan institute of medical sciences, Hyderabad, 2010
- MS from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune, 2014
- Gynaecological Endoscopic Surgical Training from Altius Hospital, Bangalore, 2015
How many years of experience of Dr. Maalavika Appasani has?
Dr. Maalavika Appasani has 10+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Maalavika Appasani ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Maalavika Appasani using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Maalavika Appasani .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Maalavika Appasani available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Maalavika Appasani , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.
- Postcoital bleeding
- Right haemorrhagic ovarian cyst
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Delayed Menstrual Cycle Under Evaluation
- 38 Weeks Gestation of Pregnancy
- Twin pregnancy dichorionic diamnotic
- Polymenorrhea under evaluation
- Excessive bleeding during mestruation period
- G6A5 12weeks3days gestation
- 6 Weeks into Pregnancy