Available on MFine
Dr. Kiran Shah
English, Hindi, Marathi
- 22+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSMUMBAI UNIV, 1999
D' (Diabetology)MUMBAI UNIV, 2002
FCPS (General Medicine)C.P.S. MUMBAI, 2003
About Dr. Kiran Shah
Dr Kiran is a diabetologist practicing at Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Kiran Shah specializes in?
Dr. Kiran Shah specializes as a Diabetologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Kiran Shah ?
Dr. Kiran Shah has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from MUMBAI UNIV, 1999
- D' (Diabetology) from MUMBAI UNIV, 2002
- FCPS (General Medicine) from C.P.S. MUMBAI, 2003
How many years of experience of Dr. Kiran Shah has?
Dr. Kiran Shah has 22+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Kiran Shah ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Kiran Shah using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Kiran Shah .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Kiran Shah available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Kiran Shah , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.