Available on MFine
Dr. Keerthana Reddy
English, Hindi, Telugu
- 12+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBSDr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh
MS - Obstetrics & GynaecologyDr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh
About Dr. Keerthana Reddy
Dr. G. Keertana Reddy is a Gynaecologist and Obstetrician in Somajiguda, Hyderabad and has an experience of 9 years in this field. Dr. G. Keertana Reddy practices at Zoi Hospitals in Somajiguda, Hyderabad. She completed MBBS from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in 2008 and MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh in 2014.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Keerthana Reddy specializes in?
Dr. Keerthana Reddy specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Keerthana Reddy?
Dr. Keerthana Reddy has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh
- MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology from Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences Andhra Pradesh
How many years of experience of Dr. Keerthana Reddy has?
Dr. Keerthana Reddy has 12+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Keerthana Reddy?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Keerthana Reddy using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Keerthana Reddy.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Keerthana Reddy available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Keerthana Reddy, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.