Available on MFine
Dr. Ashwin Borade
- Children's Specialist
- 18+ Years Experience
Check Availability Later
MBBS Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati, 2002
Diploma in Child Health (DCH)Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune 2006
DNB - Paediatrics AIMA, Kerala, 2009
About Dr. Ashwin Borade
Dr. Ashwin Borade is a Pediatrician in Kondhwa, Pune and has an experience of 18 years in this field. Dr. Ashwin Borade practices at Borade's Clinic in Kondhwa, Pune,Care First Clinic in Kondhwa, Pune and Inamdar Multispeciality Hospital in Fatima Nagar, Pune.... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Ashwin Borade specializes in?
Dr. Ashwin Borade specializes as a Pediatrician
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Ashwin Borade ?
Dr. Ashwin Borade has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Memorial Medical College, Amravati, 2002
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH) from Ruby Hall Clinic, Pune 2006
- DNB - Paediatrics from AIMA, Kerala, 2009
How many years of experience of Dr. Ashwin Borade has?
Dr. Ashwin Borade has 18+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Ashwin Borade ?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Ashwin Borade using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Ashwin Borade .
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Ashwin Borade available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Ashwin Borade , you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.