Available on MFine
Dr. Arunima Halder
GynaecologistObstetrics & Gynaecology
English, Hindi, Kannada, Bengali
- 10+ Years Experience
KMC - 87006
Check Availability Later
Fertility Conserving Procedures
Complicated Pregnancy Treatment
Female Infertility Treatment
In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
Infertility Evaluation / Treatment
Obstetrics / Antenatal Care
Consultant GynecologistRxDx Healthcare, Bengaluru
Consultant Reproductive MedicineMilann Fertility centre, Bengaluru
MBBSKasturba Medical College2010
MS - Obstetrics & GynaecologyLHMC2015
DNB - Obstetrics & GynecologyNational Board Of Examination2015
Awards & Recognitions
Awarded best outgoing student in reproductive medicine by BACC healthcare PVT LTD.
Indian Medical Association
Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction
Indian Fertility Society
About Dr. Arunima Halder
Dr. Arunima Halder is an experienced Gynaecologist from Bengaluru. The doctor has more than 10+ Years of experience in Gynecology and has worked with reputed hospitals like Milann Fertility centre, and more in the past. Currently, the doctor is working as Consultant Gynecologist in RxDx Healthcare. Dr. Arunima Halder is an MBBS from Kasturba Medical College. Additionally, the doctor has MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology from LHMC and DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology from National Board Of Examination. Over the years, the doctor has gained trust among patients in the field of Gynecology. Dr. Arunima Halder is widely recommended for treatments related to Ovarian Cysts, PCOS and Pregnancy and has treated hundreds of patients with varied issues. During the pandemic, the doctor also provided consultation via call, video, and chat. Dr. Arunima Halder is also loved and appreciated for being an approachable doctor who gives ample time to patients during consultations and never performs any treatment in haste. ... View more
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Dr. Arunima Halder specializes in?
Dr. Arunima Halder specializes as a Gynaecologist
What is the educational qualification of Dr. Arunima Halder?
Dr. Arunima Halder has the following educational qualification,
- MBBS from Kasturba Medical College
- MS - Obstetrics & Gynaecology from LHMC
- DNB - Obstetrics & Gynecology from National Board Of Examination
What are the most common services/ treatments provided by Dr. Arunima Halder?
The common services provided by Dr. Arunima Halder are
- Fertility Conserving Procedures
- Complicated Pregnancy Treatment
- Female Infertility Treatment
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Infertility Evaluation / Treatment
- Gynae Problems
- Obstetrics Problems
- Obstetrics / Antenatal Care
How many years of experience of Dr. Arunima Halder has?
Dr. Arunima Halder has 10+ Years of experience.
How can I make an appointment with Dr. Arunima Halder?
- You can book an appointment with Dr. Arunima Halder using MFine App.
- Login to MFine
- Click on "Consult Doctor Online" on the home page.
- Select your symptoms and click on Choose Doctor Dr. Arunima Halder.
- You can click on consult now after checking the doctor's qualifications and experience.
- Book a doctor appointment online, and the specialist will get in touch with you.
- The chatroom appears if the doctor is available on an immediate basis.
- You can even customize the doctor's availability and choose a later slot.
- Avail online consultation and keep your medical records, prescription, and lab results on the app.
- You can even follow up with the doctor post the consultation.
When is Dr. Arunima Halder available for online consultation?
For an immediate consultation with Dr. Arunima Halder, you can book the appointment by just clicking on the Consult Now button and proceed by having a conversation with the doctor.